We will take your content (up to 10 pages) and images (either new or from a current website you want redesigning) and transform into a brand new responsive WordPress CMS website.
All content and image areas will be fully editable.
Site will be fully cross-browser compatible, SEO friendly and look great on all mobile device sizes.
If you need further pages or specific functions not detailed here please contact us for a personalised project proposal.
In addition we will:
- set up Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools either on a current Google account or new one if required
- add in newsletter and email lead generation software OR incorporate your current system into the site
- add in links and feeds to your current social accounts
- set up contact forms to your chosen email addresses along with exportable database facilities
- install automatic visual and Google XML Sitemaps system and submit your sitemap to the search engines
- set up a blog facility for current or future use
- make recommendations suitable for your specific website during development
What we need to get started
We recommend that you contact us first with your full brief before purchasing to ensure everything is covered by the fixed price product.
Please also provide:
- your design if you already have one ready
- your logo/company branding and any guidelines for use
- log in to your hosting account/domain manager if available
- links to sites you like or any thoughts you have on how you want the site to look
- your content and images for the site
- log in to your Google account or confirmation that you would like a new one setting up
- details of what you need to collect on your contact form and the email addresses it should be sent to
- log in details to your social accounts if available
- log in details to your email marketing system or confirmation that you would like the new onsite system installing
- details of any other specifications or ideas you might have